Put on your walking shoes and head into Central Geelong to hunt for treasure. At each stop the first 300 children aged 3-12 years can redeem a free treasure. Find all the clue words for your chance to WIN $250 worth of vouchers from participating businesses.
How to Play!
- Download the map and start exploring. Click here for the map.
- Look for the Summer Treasure Hunt poster on the windows of the participating businesses.
- Find the clue word (in the poster, on the window) and write the word on your map in the space provided.
- Go inside the business, show them your map and tell them their clue word to receive a free treasure. (Treasures available while stock lasts and are subject to change). Note: This step is optional and is not required to enter the competition.
- Take a photo of your completed map and upload it to www.centralgeelong.com.au/competitions/201 for your chance to win $250 in vouchers from participating businesses
Please check participating businesses opening hours before you come into Central Geelong as not all businesses are open every day.
- The Carousel: Mon-Fri 10.30am-5pm, Sat & Sun 10.30am-6pm
- Viet Rolls: Mon-Thu 8am-4pm, Fri 8am-7pm, Sat & Sun Closed
- Timezone & Laserquest: Mon-Sun 10am to late
- Moo Mouth Coffee: Mon-Fri 7.30am-2pm, Sat & Sun Closed, 25 Jan & 26 Jan Closed
- Cavalier Art Supplies: Mon-Fri 9am-5.30pm, Sat 9.30am-1.30pm, Sunday Closed
Please adhere to the participating businesses and the Victorian Government's COVID-19 directions when participating in this activity.
Terms & Conditions:
- The competition is being run by Central Geelong Marketing, 100 Brougham Street, Geelong VIC 3220. 5272 4297.
- Entry is limited to one (1) per child.
- Children must be aged between 3-12 years to enter the competition and redeem treasures
- To enter you must download and print a copy of the Central Geelong Treasure Hunt map at https://www.centralgeelong.com.au/events/116204
- Then visit each of the participating businesses and find the unique code word in the poster on their shop window.
- Record the code word on the Central Geelong Summer Treasure Hunt Map for a valid entry.
- At each participating business you may show the Treasure Hunt Map to receive (1) one free treasure from each business for free, while stocks last.
- Participants must adhere to the Victorian Government’s COVID-19 requirements that apply when visiting Central Geelong.
- The offer is limited to the first 300 children.
- You do not need to claim the treasure to enter the competition.
- If you do claim a treasure, the business owner will stamp the Treasure Hunt Map to show that you have redeemed the offer.
- You can only claim the treasure during the participating businesses operating hours. Check https://www.centralgeelong.com.au/events/116204 for opening hours.
- Once you have visited each participating business and recorded your answers to all the questions on the map take a photo of your answers & upload it to and record your contact details within the competition entry period.
- Competition (entry period) opens at 9am 15/01/21 and closes at 11.59pm 27/01/2020.
- There is (1) prize valued at $250 consisting of (1) $50 gift voucher from The Carousel (1) $50 gift voucher from Viet Rolls. (1) $50 gift voucher from Timezone & Laserquest. (1) $50 gift voucher from Moo Mouth Coffee. (1) $50 gift voucher from Cavalier Art Supplies.
- The prize is not transferable for cash.
- A random draw of the correct combined entries will take place at 11am on 31/01/21.
- Winners will be contacted by email.
- The prize will be mailed to the competition winner by 19/02/21.