Defeat your hunger with The Sporting Globe's tasty menu, packed full with modern Australian and pub classics. Dive into their 7-day line-up features their top picks including their famous buffalo wings, burgers and sizzling steaks, there is something for everyone, every day of the week.
Here is the line up-
- MONDAYS ALL DAY - Half price wings, ribs, all pints and house wine
- TUESDAYS ALL DAY - Half price steaks all served with beer battered steak fries and selection of sauce. Half price Little Bull pints & house wine
- WEDNESDAYS ALL DAY - $14.9 MVP Parmas, $17.90 loaded parmas all served with beer battered steak fries and salad. $8.90 all pints and $9.90 jam jars.
- THURSDAYS ALL DAY - All burgers $14.90 with beer battered steak fries. $9.90 highball cocktails and $15.90 beer jugs plus $2 for premium beer and cider jugs.
- FRIDAYS - Footy Fridays 5pm-7pm with $25 parma and Little Bull pint plus $5 schooners, house spirits and house wines. All day $25 All Star Platter and cocktail jugs.
- SATURDAYS ALL DAY -$10 Aperol Spritz and Espresso Martini. $20 Bud Buckets
- SUNDAYS ALL DAY - $11.90 classic cocktails and $28.90 2L Tap Towers
- MON - WED - $13.90 lunch before 3pm grab any burger, wrap or salad with soft drink for $13.90. Add $2 pot of Carlton Draught, Little Bull, Bulmers Cider, 150ml glass of wine or large soft drink.
- MON - TUES - Under 9's eat free all day. kids meal and ice-cream or mini footy with every main meal purchase.
|Dates: Everyday during July|
|Cost: See line up menu|
|Bookings (essential): 5224 2600|
This offer forms part of the Tastes of Central Geelong festival. To see more food related offers and activities happening between 1-31 July click here.