Sorry, entries for this Competition have closed.
Terms & Conditions:
1. The Promoter is the Greater Geelong City Council.
3. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
4. Entry into the competition is limited to one entry per person.
5. Entry is open to persons 18 years of age and over
6. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter the competition repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
7. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
8. The competition commences on 18/03/21 and closes on 13/04/21.
9. Three winners will be determined by draw and will win a Family Pass each (4 general admission tickets) to one of the three Mik Maks - Let's Party shows ses at Geelong Arts Centre.
1st draw - Saturday 24 April, 12pm
2nd draw - Saturday 24 April, 2:30pm
3rd draw - Saturday 24 April, 5pm
Prize is valued at $80 per pass.
10. The random draw will take place at the Promoter’s office at Central Geelong Marketing office, 100 Brougham Street, Geelong VIC 3220 on 14/4/21.
11. The prize winner/winners will be notified by 14/4/2021. Tickets can be collected at the Geelong Arts Centre box office prior to the show. The Promoter’s decision is final and conclusive.
12. The prize will be deemed unclaimed if it is not collected as and when directed by the Promoter.
13. If this competition is interfered with in any way, or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated, due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law:
(a) to disqualify any entrant; or
(b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the competition, as appropriate.
14. The prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
15. The Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the competition, including but not limited to, the following:
(a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
(b) any theft, unauthorised access or third-party interference;
(c) any entry, prize or claim for a prize that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether before or after receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
(d) any variation in prize value from that stated in these Terms and Conditions;
(e) any tax liability (including FBT) incurred by an entrant or winner; or
(f) use of the prize.
16. Privacy Statement: The personal information requested in conjunction with this competition is being collected by Central Geelong Marketing to conduct this promotion. All entrants' personal information will be retained at the conclusion of the competition for use in other Central Geelong Marketing promotions.